American Care Partners Personal Care Services provides personal care services to people in their homes. We work with each individual to understand his or her unique needs and to develop a personalized program to meet those needs. American Care Partners provides qualified professionals and paraprofessionals that work together as a team to bring you the highest quality personal care services available. Care and support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Private pay basis.
Services and programs include:
- Nursing Assistants: Certified nursing and/or geriatric nursing assistants offer personal care services in the home. This includes assistance with daily living necessities such as food shopping, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry or running errands
- Alzheimer’s Specialty Team: This specially trained team understands the unique care and support needed by people with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Live-In Caregivers Services
American Care Partner trained and experienced Live-In caregivers, attend to any immediate or daily needs, monitor safety, prevent wandering and provide companionship to your loved one. American Care Partners offers full time, round the clock care and supervision which can give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that a trained and compassionate in-home elder care professional is never far from your loved one.
- Skilled Nursing Services: Skilled nurses are available to help you organize your medicines, dress wounds, care for IVs, and offer other services that require a nurse’s expertise.
- Medication Management: We offer assistance to help ensure that you take the right medicine and the right dose at the right time.
- Lab Draw Services: Leaving home to have your blood drawn is not always easy. We offer skilled nurses who can draw your blood in the comfort of your home.
- Emergency Response System: Feel safe at home. By pressing a button, you can alert emergency services that you need help.
Careful Employee Screening
Your personal safety is important to us. We ensure that only trustworthy, competent caregivers visit our client’s homes. Prior to employment, all staff members undergo a comprehensive criminal background check as well as drug and alcohol testing.
Personal care services are available through Medicaid, private pay, or Long term care Insurances. Traditional insurance and Medicare do not cover personal care services.